Hey.. we don’t like rules either and we’re definitely not fond of lengthy documents but, in order to prevent chaos and keep OTL in check for years to come, we must provide an entire list of Membership Rules so we’re all on the same page….
You are not purchasing a product. You are joining and paying dues for a fun Seat Filler Membership Club - a “comp ticket underground”, a live event subscription site, a local seat filler, but better because you can sit with the person you came with. We’re not a ticket broker in any way, shape or form. Our offerings depend upon availability and assignment from our entertainment partners. OTL has no advance knowledge of events that will be offered, but makes every effort to provide our members with as wide of a selection as possible and we always welcome new referrals and ideas.
On the List (OTL) Seat Filler Membership Club Rules & Guidelines:
OTL reserves the right to cancel the membership of any member (without refund) who does not follow all of the rules listed, causes any type of disturbance at a show/event, or creates any problem that negatively impacts OTL or Worldwide Seats. Any negative or “hostile” emails or public postings will not be tolerated and will also result in the loss of membership privileges without refund. We are a fun membership providing an inexpensive way to stretch your entertainment budget while supporting your local Arts & Entertainment Community. We want to create a positive, pleasant and enjoyable environment for members and we appreciate the same in return.
1. Membership Requirements – Members must be 18 or older, but members under 21 are not allowed to reserve and attend shows that are specifically designated as 21 or older. Members must also have internet and email access as all reservations are made through the OTL 24/7 web site.
2. All Membership Dues is Non-Refundable - but may be transferred to another Worldwide Seats-managed OTL site. For a complete list of markets, visit wwseats.com. For cancellation of monthly subscriptions, no partial refunds will be given for that current month's dues, but no additional payments will be debited and the membership will be canceled starting with the following month. MEMBERS ARE RESPONSIBLE FOR CANCELING THEIR OWN MEMBERSHIP. There is an easy one-click process in the Member Dashboard and a confirmation will appear showing the membership was successfully canceled. It is the member's responsibility to ensure that they have canceled properly by checking their "next payment due" info in their member dashboard.
3. Members & New Members are responsible for ensuring they apply any discounts, gifts or prepaid memberships properly - OTL's system provides a green message bar confirming that discount, gift or prepaid codes are applied properly. If members do not see that confirmation, they should contact Member Services. Members proceeding with registration or renewal without reviewing that confirmation will be charged the non-refundable monthly dues until they present a copy of their voucher to Member Services for processing. Monthly dues that has already been paid will not be refunded but the full value of the prepaid voucher will be added on to the membership.
4. Membership Cancellation is the Member's responsibility. Members are responsible for canceling their own membership. There is an easy one-click process in the Member Dashboard and a confirmation will appear showing the membership was successful canceled. It is the member's responsibility to ensure that they have canceled properly by checking their "next payment due" info in their member dashboard or email Member Services for the most accurate information. When canceling a monthly membership, no partial refunds will be given for that current month's dues, but no additional payments will be debited as long as the member has canceled properly and has verified the end of term date in their member dashboard. Any member rewards points accumulated will be forfeited upon cancellation or membership expiration.
5. Member No Show Policy – Members must attend everything they reserve tickets to OR cancel their reservation by contacting customer service by the cancellation deadline noted on all email confirmations. Members should only make reservations for events they plan to attend as cancellations are for urgent situations only and members making repetitive cancellations will lose membership privileges. Failing to attend an event without contacting Member Services by the cancellation deadline will result in a no-show warning and will lose membership privileges for a second offense.
6. Privacy to Shows – Members and administration of OTL should never publicly post names of entertainment partnerships nor discuss they are receiving “comps” while at the venues. This is to ensure that the venue partners’ regular ticket sales are not impacted.
7. Member Reservation Confirmations – It is each member’s responsibility to make sure they have properly completed their reservation process by checking in their account area to ensure that all of their reservations are listed in there. Additionally, members receive an email confirmation after each reservation is completed.
8. Changes to Reservations and Event Questions – All event inquiries should be directed to OTL Member Services. Members are never to contact a venue directly.
9. Attending the Show – Members pick up the tickets/check in with the venue during the specified hours and must attend every event they reserve tickets to. Members may not sell or give away any tickets that have been received on behalf of their OTL membership. Any member who has violated this policy will lose their membership without refund.
10. Membership Renewal – Unless membership was registered without providing a credit card (members who registered prior to 9/1/15 were not required to provide a credit card), OTL memberships automatically convert to a month-to-month recurring/cancel anytime membership at the end of the original starter period. For members who were originally not subject to auto renew, monthly renewal options are available in the member area. For monthly or quarterly dues plans, memberships are ongoing and will automatically renew until the member opts to cancel via the cancellation button in the "My Account" area of the member dashboard. No partial refunds will be given for that current month's dues, but no additional payments will be debited and the membership will be canceled at the end of the paid membership period.
11. OTL does not guarantee number of shows or tickets - but makes every effort possible to ensure that members have a great selection during their membership. OTL is a Seat Filler membership and shows are posted according to need by OTL's entertainment partners.
12. Notification of shows – Members are encouraged to check in frequently for event updates. OTL will occasionally send out emails with some entertainment highlights and posts updates on Twitter at twitter.com/worldwideseats, but does not send out event alerts for every opportunity.
13. Ticket Reservations are on a first come, first serve basis but additional ticket allotments are commonplace.
14. Appropriate attire and audience behavior is required when attending shows. If a venue alerts OTL that a member has been disruptive or inappropriate or has sold their tickets, that member will lose his/her membership privileges immediately without refund.
15. Members may only reserve one show or event per day.
16. Members may see each show/event only once in order to ensure that all members have an opportunity. However, if multiple performances are offered and tickets are available, contact Member Services regarding second-time ticket availability.
17. All tickets offered are considered complimentary and thus have no actual cash value. Selling of these tickets or dispensing extra tickets to other patrons at the venue is not permitted and will result in loss of membership without refund.
18. OTL does not guarantee the quality of the seat. Each venue will determine which seats they will offer to our members. However, the OTL member's party is seated together.
19. Members will not hold OTL or the venue responsible for any show or event cancellations. If OTL learns that a show or event has been cancelled prior to the event starting time, an email will be sent out to everyone on the reservation list.
20. OTL will not be held financially responsible for any of its members’ actions.
21. OTL will not be responsible for any lost emails, blocked email accounts or accounts that view our emails as spam or junk mail.
22. OTL is a secure site and does NOT keep or store credit card information.. Credit card information is stored safely with Stripe and protected and is independently certified as a PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification available.
23. Members can easily change the card they’re using for their monthly payment or cancel their membership at any time - by clicking on “Manage My Account” inside the Member Dashboard.
24. OTL membership discounts cannot be combined.
25. Deals from outside vendors and other discounts specifically noted for "New Members only" may not be used by current members. Renewal offerings for current members are already discounted and OTL members also can accumulate Member Rewards points good for additional discounts off of renewals.
26. Only members who purchased a starter (3 month) membership are eligible for the discounted monthly or quarterly renewal rate. Month-to-month members may convert their membership by purchasing a starter membership at any time. Member Services can provide more information.
27. OTL Member Service emails are typically answered within 24-48 hours (with the exception of holidays). All assistance is handled via email only. Handy contact links are available on the home page as well as in the Member Dashboard.
28. This OTL membership site is maintained by Worldwide Seats. www.wwseats.com OTL is a member of the Global Seat Filler Network and shares membership privileges with other members. seatfillernetwork.com
29. OTL Members may request a free two-week guest pass to each of the other OTL cities once per year. - If members are frequently visiting another city and would like on-going membership privileges, OTL Member Services can arrange for a discounted "2nd membership".
30. Members may NOT reserve tickets exceeding their paid membership level (i.e. 2 tickets per show for Premiere and Special Members and 4 tickets per show for Grand Members). If a member reserves more than their paid level of membership, they will be charged $20 per additional ticket and will immediately be upgraded to the next level of membership without downgrade option. If a member reserves more than their paid level of membership a 2nd time, their membership will be canceled without refund.
31. All promotions, member rewards, free months, and other incentives are awarded at the discretion of OTL and the WW Seats team - Promotional offers are not guaranteed and can be rescinded at any time. They are fun extras and not guaranteed to members as part of their membership plan.
32. OTL retains the right to update and add to membership rules - The link to all current membership rules is always located in the Member Dashboard, on the home page, and on every registration page as members must agree to review and abide by OTL's rules of membership.